Saturday, July 21, 2018

A Trip To Orange County Fair

It has been an awesome summer and I didn't think it get better until today. My family woke up and started to pack a whole bunch of things in one backpack. I asked where are we going and they said it was a surprise. I got so exited. The whole way we were driving I was thinking were could they possibly be taking me. Then I saw a big sign that said welcome to the Orange County fair. I was so glad we came here because we came here  last summer and it was a blast.

once we bought are tickets we went inside and saw that there was petting zoo. There were sheep, llama and much more animals. We had so much fun there. Then the actual fun came. We were going to go on the rides. My dad was so nice that he bought my sister and I passes for  unlimited rides. So we started to go on rides and then we got hungry so we ate a corn dog and at the  Orange County Fair all the food is triple it's size.We couldn't finish the corn dog.

Then we went to go see shows. My dad and I have a favorite show. It is the pig race show. We get watch pigs race and it's so funny because they always make you laugh. Then I went  went to see the circus with my dad. We had so much fun.

After a while we all shared a ice cream,. And noticed that we had to go home because it was getting dark. And that was my day at the Orange County fair. I really hope we get to go to the fair next summer.




3 comments: