Thursday, August 26, 2021

How's it been...

lol I never thought I would be coming back to this at all but since I've been given my account back recently, I thought I would make a post about how life have been in general for me.

School was tough from 6th grade to now. I made a lot new friends when I got into 6th (surprisingly) but when coronavirus happened I lost mostly all of them due to us not seeing each other and us not texting or facetiming. Also my stubbornness of not wanting to reach out first also got in the way of making new friends while online in school.
But now its a new school and new year, I'm still pretty nervous cause now If I need help I need to reach out to people in person (which i'm not great at) but I'm learning slowly to speak up when I need help so that's cool.
It feels so weird just typing this out knowing that probably not many people are gonna look at this besides people that have been posting- which I think is only one... but anyways uh- good luck in life (to those who are reading this) and yeah, I wish you the best years in life :) 

1 comment: