Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Change In The Future

Change In The Future
Written By Jalaysia


Future, Future I say
Will one day grow its very best
or turn around and make people very
stressed. Who knows what’s coming around
the way but until then I will just stay.


Waiting and waiting for tomorrow to come
but tomorrow’s coming does not matter to some
I - I on the other hand will make a change for tomorrow
while other people on the other side sit in sorrow.


Change, change, change!  Is all people say
but never want to be the cause of tomorrow’s day,
so really, who is going to change and make the future better arranged, I can answer that I say that tomorrow depends on me
and when the future comes, the people will flee.


Future, Future I say will one day come and
go, oh I hope and pray that my future is
great and all people will be straight
until then I guess I’ll just have to wait.

4 comments: