Saturday, May 5, 2018

CPK

April 30 was my grandmother's birthday. To celebrate, we ate pizza. But not just any pizza, we ate pizza at CPK. (California Pizza Kitchen) CPK also has pasta and salads. We ordered 2 salads, 2 pastas, and 4 pizzas. The pizzas were  BBQ Chicken, California Club, Pepperoni Mushroom with sausage, and Carne Asada. We ordered 2 salad, one that had chicken and one that had salmon. The first pasta was Chicken Alfredo, and the second pasta had salmon, and a weird name.

My favorite pizza was California Club. It had chicken, tiny pieces of bacon, avocado, lettuce, and other greens.( I think it was kale or something) To drink I ordered a strawberry mango cooler. This drink was so good because it taste like mangoes and strawberries. My parents ordered coffee, and my grandmother ordered tea.

My favorite salad was the one with chicken. It had lettuce, cheese, corn, black beans, and small tostada strips.

CPK has delicious pizza.

This is California Club.

This is Chicken Alfredo Pasta.

This drink is really good!

I didn't really like this salmon salad. 

Pepperoni Mushroom with Sausage is also really good.

The Carne Asada has a nice taste. 



No comments:

Post a Comment