Sunday, September 30, 2018

Middle School and A Sprained Knee

Middle School and A Sprained Knee



Most recently I started Middle School. For most people this can be a nerve-racking experience. 

                  For me I racked a few nerves. Okay, it was nerve racking, but let me tell you why. At first, I felt ready with all the practice my elementary school teacher gave me, and the things to do in  middle school. When I got there I found an old friend that was in 7th grade and I knew him from a magnet class at my school back in 3rd grade.

                  So I find my class (Ahem Ahem my advanced accelerated classes) and wait for the bell to ring so I could go to my class. nothing really happens for these past 5 weeks until the 3rd week. I was in my regular schedule until after lunch recess. I was doing pull ups on a pull up bar when someone who I am going to call James, said he could help me with my pull ups and I replied "No I'm fine I don't need help with anything".

                  When I got back on the pull up bar he pulled my leg and I had my knee bent when I had my knee fall on the floor so I assumed I had broken my leg or something, because my tissues were exposed.

                 Anyway I couldn't get up so they called the school nurse for a wheelchair. They helped me get up on the wheelchair. They called my parents and told them what happened. My dad took me to an urgent care hospital. While he filled out a form. He told me a few jokes and my dad was questioned about my medical problems. When we were done with all of the questions. I was taken into a room where they would take X-Rays.

                  They talked to my dad about how I actually didn't break or fracture my knee I sprained it. I can't do P.E for another week or so. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god Sergio... I feel so bad for you!! I hope you feel ok �� and feel better... doing P.E is the best thing to do... I am used to it and even my leg hurts I still have to run because they make me too or I beggg them to. Hope you feel ok ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mariana I’m feeling better

    ReplyDelete