Friday, March 9, 2018

Big Bear Vacation

On March 3rd and 4th, 2018, I went to Big Bear!! We went for 2 days because my dad was kind enough to rent a cabin for us. My cousin Omar and his girlfriend, Katrina, came along with us. We woke up on Saturday at 3:00 a.m. because if we left at 5:00, we would catch traffic. We arrived at Big Bear at 7:00 a.m. When we arrived at Big Bear, we went sledding in the park Pine Knot. We brought hot chocolate, chips, sandwiches, and more food. When we got to Big Bear, it was snowing!! It was snowing really Hard!!

My mom, dad, my cousin, my sister, and I went hiking on top of the mountain. My brothers went hiking too, but another direction. We were at Pine Knot for 5 hours. When we left from Pine Knot, we went to buy marshmallows, Hershey chocolate, and Gran ham crackers. We were going to make s'mores. We were heading to the cabin, but first we had to go get the key from the lady we rented the cabin from. We got there and it was amazing inside. I went upstairs and it was warm that I stayed there for 1 hour. We also took Chloe, but when she entered the cabin, she did her business on the carpet. I was mad, but we found out, the manager put dog spray, so the dog could do her business there. The house was filled with snow. The house balcony was also filled with snow.

The next day, we went sledding down the street because it was filled with snow. When we stepped on the snow, we could see the ground filled with dirt. When we were done sledding, we made a snowman. I made one by myself, but it didn't turn out nice. Then, I did it with my dad and it turned out perfectly. I had so much fun. I hope I can go there again.

So Classtopians, have you ever been to Big Bear?? If yes, did you take one of your cousins??


Snowman I made with my dad.

Balcony filled with snow

No comments:

Post a Comment