Friday, March 9, 2018

My Glasses

                                          My Glasses

               About three months ago I got my glasses. Then on February 28th I broke the frame. How would you break the frame of your glasses? I was playing soccer instead of in my area that was supposed to be kickball. I was about to kick the ball when I actually tripped on it instead. So there was a boy in front of me. I'm going to keep him anonymous...(Jesse) 

 I tripped on the ball and my head banged against his chest. That's all it was. They broke. The frame of the glasses broke and one of the lenses popped out. I scraped my cheek. I was crying for both the pain and that I broke my glasses. I went to the restroom to wash my face. I then told one of the supervisors. She asked me what happened. I told her everything that happened. She gave me a referral to the nurse's office. I went to her office, but a sign said "OUT FOR LUNCH". I went to the office. 



               A coordinator told me to get an ice pack and she took my glasses. So, I sat down. She got "Krazy Glue" and glued it all together. The bell rang and I was still in the office. I came back to class a little late. 
I sat in class dreading the next bell, which would be the one to go home. I was thinking that I was going to be in a world of trouble. I could hear my dad yelling at me about how I broke the glasses.

As soon as I got in the door I started telling them what had happened. I tried to show what happened and the lenses popped out again. Subsequently after that my dad taped them together. So, what did I learn on February 28th? Don't do things unless you are told to. Like stay in my play area and not play soccer that has been banned at the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment