Tuesday, November 27, 2018

AGAIN?? I Mean... ANOTHER ONE!!!

   Oh My Goodness!!!

I am so getting out of that class because all we are going to in December is PERFORM.....Sorry I didn't tell you why I m so exhausted and yelling! You may read my Wreck Of The Miranda blog, but I am doing a Winter Concert. We are singing 3 songs. I can't memorize 3 songs in 1 week. The concert is in on December 6th, 2018. I am so exhausted of the other one and yet there is another one!! uhhhhh!!
                                       B.T.W I am in chorus class


Wish me Luck because I need it very much!!

2 comments:

  1. I liked the first one a lot I think you will do great with self motivation. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Katherine!!! I really appreciate the "Luck" but it is really some advice and thank yo very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete