Thursday, November 29, 2018

My Thanksgiving and Black Friday

Thanksgiving was last week. Although mine wasn't the most exciting, it was good enough for me.

Usually, we go to our cousin's house. This time, we got together with some of my parent's friends. On Wednesday, my mom made turkey and some other foods, which we ate by ourselves. But on Thursday,that's when we went out. With my parent's friend's, we ate carne asada, chicken, rice, and beans.  Technically, we just ate and talked. It would have been okay except for the fact that I stepped in dog poop. I was outside with my older sister, Brenda, and she wanted to pay soccer. As we were walking, we both stepped all over dog poop. Once we got home it was night so I just left my shoes outside and washed them the next day.


On Black Friday, only my mom and older sister went shopping. They bought clothes too, but the main thing was that my mom bought a stove. Our old stove was a gas one, and it was old. Now we have a new electric stove. Having a new stove made me want to find any excuse for using it.

All in all, this break wasn't so bad.
My new stove



No comments:

Post a Comment