Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A Cruel Car Crash

On Friday, there was a car crash by the school. Adrian and I were at my grandmas house. I was in the living room, and Adrian was in the backyard. I heard a big noise outside, so then I went to check. I saw a lady in her car, and a huge truck. The lady's car bumper was smashed. We figured out that the lady hit the truck. The firefighters and police men came. Eventually it was all over. There were no people hurt in the accident. It was all weird because it was right in front of my grandma's house.







The crash

6 comments:

  1. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. www.eliaandponto.com/how-to-file-a-michigan-auto-accident-claim/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. aaa no fault

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. www.eliaandponto.com/michigan-no-fault-insurance-for-auto-owners/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks mosscolella.com/detroit-car-accident-lawyer/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The information is much helped me. I thank you a lot and you deserve it. Please write the similar post now and then.

    Learn Quran online


    ReplyDelete