Thursday, November 16, 2017

The BAD Car Accident

On October 19th, my mom got into a really BAD car accident. When the car collided with her car when she was almost across the stop sign. My mom said that her car spun in a circle. The airbags deployed.  My mom was going to go pick up my sister from young story tellers. At this point I was at home. As I was doing my homework, I heard a loud noise. She was all the way down the street and I heard it from my house. I didn't suspect anything because I hear that sound a lot in my neighborhood. She called the police and the fire department and they came to check on her. She was OK but her shoulder was hurting. She had to go to the emergency room the next morning. She wanted to make sure that nothing was fractured.

This accident caused many conflicts. The first thing is that no one can sit in the front because the seat belt is locked. Another reason is that when we turn a corner or go over a hump the tire rubs against a metal piece. It makes a loud noise and it scares me. It also affects my family because the door doesn't open, nor does the window roll down.  Now when I go to school we have to park instead of pulling up to valet and getting out.


In reality, we will get a new car. I am so excited because our new car is really cool. My mom and dad went to Pasadena. They looked at a car and test drove it. They fell in love with it. When they went my mom had to sit in the back because the seat belt is locked in the front. Now I won't have to hear a scratchy noise when we pull in our drive way or turn the corner. I now know that it is safer for me to sit in the back because I know that airbag can really injure me. When we get our new car I will always sit in the back unless I have to sit in the front.
This is where the car was hit. As you can see there is a piece hanging out.

7 comments:

  1. It is good now that you have decided to sit in the back. Now you are safer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Michigan Car Crash Legal Help Near Me 2018

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out.. EPLaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. no collision insurance not at fault

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. elia and ponto no fault insurance

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The information is much helped me. I thank you a lot and you deserve it. Please write the similar post now and then.

    Learn Quran online

    ReplyDelete