Monday, November 6, 2017

Moving To A New Home

Yes, what wonderful news! On November 1'st, my mom and step dad gave me really good news. The news that I got was that we are moving to a new house! The house has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen.  

It also has a small front space that has a lemon/orange tree and a mango tree that is very sick. The only thing that I do not like about the house is that the lady who used to live there had 30 cats! So the odor still stayed in the house and the cats still think that it is a hang out. We will have to work on getting them to stop coming to our house.

 My room has been painted purple by my stepdad. Of course I did not choose the color because I hate purple. My mom told my baby sister to choose the color,'' like a one year olds already knows their colors'', so she chose purple.

My mom felt bad, so she gave me an opportunity to get the left over space outside, and turn it into my own special garden. I hope that I can convince my neighbors from my apartment to give me some of their plants, or our soon to be neighbors to give me some of their Aeoniums. I can also get some plants from school and from my teacher.

Everything is perfect, even though this house does not have all of my expected choices, but maybe in the future I can add some of my own ideas.


This is my new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment