Sunday, January 21, 2018

A Long Weekend

This past weekend was tiring. Every day I had to get up at 6 in the morning
to go to the soccer field to watch my brothers play, I enjoyed it. We did not
get back to the hotel that we were staying at until 8 o’clock. We were
playing in Corona at the pony express tournament.  This tournament
was about two hours away from where I live. I really liked the tournament.
The best part of the tournament was watching my brothers play.


I watched my mom and the other parents enjoy every bit of the game as I
did. I watch my dad coach the team nearly break his back a couple times.
For I did too. My brother's team is so good. My dad is also a good
coach. He coached his team to the championship game that was held on
Martin Luther King day.


These were the two most intense games of them all. The first game
was the Sim semi final game. The boys fight pretty hard and nearly
lost but they made it through and won. Then about two hours later
you have the final game. My brothers are so ready for this game they
demolish the other team 9-0. My friend Andy scored a pretty funny goal.
The ball deflected off his face into the goal. Everybody started to laugh.
He did not even know that The ball went in. Then when the game was
finished my dad got a bucket of cold water dumped on him
unexpectedly. He jumped like a opossum. They got a big trophy.

I had a very fun weekend. The next tournament I will be writing about
is in two weeks and I will be processed repeating in that tournament
not just my brothers. Hopefully I will bring home the golden metal
and the trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment