Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Mall

Today I just went to the mall.
 We first went to Hollister, where my sister got some jeans. While we were there, we saw some family that went camping with us. My brother was so happy to see Richy. I noticed that my couisin Amy got a haircut. It used to be to her waist, but now it is to her shoulders.

We then went to Aeropostale. I bought myself three shirts, and my mom bought me a pink sweater. My favorite shirt is one that is blue, and it says wild on it.

We then went to Target. I just got a folder and a spray bottle. I need it to water the plants that are growing at my house in the bottles.

Then, we went to the play area. My brother played hide and seek with my sister. I was too old to play, so I just played with slime.

Then, we went to the food court. My mom and I got Panda Express, while my sisters got Chipotle. I shared my food with my brother. He was really hungry because he ate about half of the whole thing!  He also ate the fortune cookie.
Then, we left. I was just glad I got some shirts, because they looked really nice.

This is my favorite shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment