Sunday, January 21, 2018

Visiting Big Bear

        On January 14, 2018, we went to Big Bear. It took about one hour and fifty minutes to get there. When we made it, we took out the sleds. My brother and I saw a little hill and went down sledding while  my mom, dad, and my little sister to got ready. When they were ready, we went up a hill. We got our personal spot to go down sledding.  We got some snow to make a snowman. But my dad wanted to go a little higher to get more snow.

          When we made it, there were tons of snow. My little sister didn't want to walk, so my dad put her on the sled. We got a lot of snow and made a snowman. My sister and I built a little snowman. we took a photo with the snowman and took a photo of it by itself. Then we went back home. It was so fun to go to the snow!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment