Thursday, February 15, 2018

Bye Bye Bungalows

Today, we watched the bungalows at our school being moved away. The bungalows used to be the magnet classrooms. . But then, the classes moved to the Magnet Building. The bungalows weren't being used, and cost 6,000 per month . This was just wasting money, so the principal decided to just take them away. Anyway, today we watched a long truck move one bungalow. The bungalow was cut in half, then loaded onto the truck. They took away 2 halves. Soon, the rest of the other bungalows will be removed, too.

There will soon be an empty space where the bungalows used to be. I think that the space should be used to make a reading area. I love to read, so I would like a reading area outside. I think that there should be grass, (or fake grass) in the empty space. On top of the grass there should be some bean bag chairs, or at least some comfortable chairs. This would be great, because then kids will be able to read while getting some fresh air.

Since the reading area would not take up that much space, I think that there should be another volleyball net. Volleyball is my favorite play area, and I think that a lot of kids enjoy playing volley ball too. If we have two volleyball nets, then two classes could have volleyball as a play area, instead of just one class.

This is what I think should happen to the space where the bungalows used to be. I wonder what the principal will decide to do.

This is the truck that took the bungalows.





1 comment:

  1. I am happy that the bungalows are gone because our principal said that she plans on getting a soccer field.

    ReplyDelete