Friday, October 19, 2018

My Favorite Class

What is my favorite class??

I'd never thought about that until now!! My favorite class is usually History. My favorite class is History because I get to learn about Ancient history. What I have learned is about Hominids, Hunters, gatherers, Farmers, Sumerians, and City-States. 


You must be thinking.. What are Hominids? Hominids are prehistoric humans. There were 5 groups of Hominids. The 1st group was Australopithecus Afarensis or known as Southern Ape. Lucy was part of Southern Ape, but she was Biped.  The 2nd group was Homo Habilis. The 3rd group was Homo Erectus. The 4th group was Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis. The last group was Homo Sapiens Sapiens. 


Sumerians are earliest historical region of southern Mesopotamia. A City-States is a city that with its surrounding territory, it forms an independent state.

I really learned a lot in History class. I hope I can learn about more ancient things.

So Classtopians, What is your favorite class in middle school??

No comments:

Post a Comment