Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Starting Blogging Again

Wow! I can not believe that I have not written a blog since June 5th, 2018. My last blog was about Ending Classtopia. I have so many things I want to share with you. 

Well, let's start with Summer vacation. I went to many places. 1st, I went to Fresno to visit my uncle because it was his birthday. 2nd, I went to Vegas because it was my god sister's birthday. 3rd, I went to the movie theaters to watch Hotel Transylvania 3, Incredible 2, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, The Meg (It was scary, sad, and funny). I went to the pool. I saw my BFF, Lindsay, sometimes I went there. I went to my police program. I went to the next rank, Corporal. 

Now let's talk about school. I started school August 14 and some schools started August 15th. When I got to school, I was nervous because I saw people knowing each other and hugging each other, but I was sad because I didn't see any of my friends yet.  I was looking for my homeroom in a white paper, where everyone' name was on it, but I didn't find my name. Sooner, I found out that it was by last name. I saw some of my 5th grade classmate's name, but they were in a different school and some were in this school. I saw Katherine's name, Bianca's, Daniela's Jessica's, Yasmin's, Jesse's, Nathaniel's, but they go to my school. The names I saw that are not in my school were Lindsay's, Elizabeth's, and Diana's name. 

I have 7 periods. My first period is math, second period: Math, third period: science, fourth period: English, fifth period: Chorus, sixth period: Ancient Civilization (History), and my seventh period is P.E. I got my schedule changed because there were to many kids in the class, but it wasn't just me, it was other people too. I met a new friend, Jacqueline. She is my BFF. She helps me understand things I didn't know and she is always there when I need her. I am with her in all my classes. Even though we got our schedules changed, we still have the same classes together. I am with Daniela and Katherine in my 4th period, English. In 7th period, I am with Jesse, but we don't talk to each other. 

I got my 10 week report card and I am so happy. I have in 1st period:ASS, 2nd period, AEE, 3rd period: AEE, 4th period: AES, 5th period: BSS, 6th period: AEE, and 7th period: AEE. Every Wednesdays in P.E, we have to run the mile. The mile is basically running the whole P.E field 2 times. I have an A on that. 

I forgot to mention that a few weeks ago, there was a school dance in my school. The tickets cost $5.00. I begged my mom and dad to go and they said yes because I brought 3 A's from Math, History, and Science. We had to wear a wristband to wear free dress. We had so much fun. We danced, ate, and laughed. The songs they played was Caballo Dorado (Golden horse: A Mexican dance), In my feelings and more. 

In my school, there is this event that is going on about Halloween. The events there are is: Door Decorating Contest, art contest, and costume contest. We also had a day where we had to vote for student bond president. The students that I chose were 3 students and they won. 

I love my new school. It is my homeschool. If people told me what was your favorite schools, I would say my elementary school and my middle school. 

So Classtopians, Do you like your middle school? And Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment