10 Tips and Tricks for Boxing Elizabeth again with another blog!! I have some awesome tips and some amazing tricks to use while boxing. After you are done reading the 10 tips and tricks I guarantee you, that you will be satisfied with them. They will help a lot if you want to be an outstanding boxer. So let's get started!
* Make sure you put on your boxing gloves tightly
* Never stop moving in the ring when you are boxing
* Pretend you are going to punch in the face so that they protect their
face and you can attack the stomach
*Get as close to your opponent so you can punch them.
* Surround your opponent in a corner then punch them.
* When you punch, turn your whole body to where you are punching
* Stay calm, focus, and breath
* Make sure your hands cover your chin
* Exhale when you punch
*Always relax your shoulders
*Always wear protective gear
*Always bring water
*Never keep your eyes off your opponent
*In the beginning punch light, then harder at the end
*Always throw a combination of jabs and punches
* Always be quick
* Throw short punches but long jabs
*Put your hands high, elbows low, and your face up.
* Always do your best