Thursday, August 17, 2017

An Unexpected Suprise

On August 3rd there was an unexpected surprise for us because my dog Chloe gave birth!!!! It really looks like a pug to me because  it's ears, mouth, and nose. On June 9th my dog ran away with a chihuahua that always came looking for Chloe and Chloe was gone for 2 1/2 hours. I was really worried that me and my dad went to look for her all over the block and my dad found Chloe near Ranch market. When we found her she was so dirty and covered with mud because before we found her it started to rain. When we got home we showered her with Good scented dog shampoo so she wouldn't smell awful.

Before the pup was born, Chloe was in pain since 6:00 p.m and the dog was born at 9:31 p.m. I was so happy, but my mom was mad because it was a boy, but now she is starting to love the pup and getting along with it.

So Classtopian's has your dog/cat ever given birth?
When The pup was Born

Pup sleeping On it's bed
(One week Old)
ld)
Pup Drinking Milk





1 comment: