Thursday, August 17, 2017

My New Pet

When I was preaching on a Sunday evening I found a possum on the street, lonely and small. It seems  like if he was caught by a bird because I saw scratches all over him, but if it was a cat he would have been dead all ready, but lucky I saved him. What I did was give him a bath, cleaned him, and dried him.  This little guy eats anything!  He eats banana, watermelon, dirt, other fruits, carrots, and broccoli. He has now grown to be about 2 feet. You may be wondering where does it sleep. Well it may be surprising, it sleeps under the toilet. This actually is a good pet because it doesn't scratch the couch, doesn't yell, except when it takes a bath and is playful. His name is Melon.  I called him that because he likes melons. That is my pet.

Here are some pictures...



this is when i fed him




 

He is in his cage



 
This is when he was awake



 
This is when he is going to sleep




this is when he got a bath and small

2 comments: