Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The First Day Of The New School Year!

We know that your summer vacation is over and you really want more days of fun and you don't want to go to school. Well, guess what? This school year will be even better this time. The reason why its going to be better is because you get to see your friends from last year. You could also get the same teacher. 

Well I know it was a day that you didn't want to go to school. Well, I felt like that too. Today was the first day of Classtopia. We lost one of our Classtopians, but guess what, we got two new Classtopians! Their names are Abby and Bianca. We were all excited to see our same teacher again. Well it was a nice  day at school.

I hope you enjoyed the first of school. I know I did.

1 comment:

  1. I was excited when I saw my friends again.

    ReplyDelete