Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Having the best summer ever

Over the summer I was able to have a birthday party. Two Classtopians were able to make it to my birthday party. They were Elizabeth and Leslie. We had so much fun at my party. We talked about school and how our summer was going.

Then we wanted to go play the games that my mother had organized for the kids. We played musical chairs, and put the nose on the clown and many more then it was time to eat the cake.


This is my birthday cake.


This is the game were you put the nose on the clown

Going to Santa Monica


Over the summer I also went to Universal Studios and Santa Monica Pier. I had a great time. We went to all sort of ride at Universal. We went to The revenge of the Mummy  and the Simpsons especially the Harry Potter ride. There, we so much fun. And I had even more fun at Santa Monica.


We went on the ferris wheel and we had the perfect view it was amazing. Also at Santa Monica we went on the dragon ride that goes up and down and also on the roller coaster. It was a loads of fun I loved it we were there for like 3 or 4 hours I have the best time of my life.

This is on the ground if you get to see the ferris wheel but of course I do not think you will miss it.



This is the view you get if you are in the ferris wheel.

So I wish to go again. To have the best time of my life once again. This was certainly the best summer I have ever had.

1 comment: