Monday, August 21, 2017

Toy Cars

My younger brother loves cars a lot. My uncle brings him one almost every day. They're around five dollars, because they are from the movie Cars, Cars 2, and Cars 3. My brother's name is Miguel, and there is a car named Miguel Camino. My Uncle has looked everywhere for it, but he has not found it.  Then, on Monday we ordered it online, and it arrived today, Friday. My brother kept asking every day if it had arrived yet, so, today he was SUPER excited. It was in a Yellow envelope with bubblewrap, and when he took it out, he loved the car right away. It is yellow and red. It really looks cool. I know he will have way more in the future.



This is Miguel Camino.




1 comment:

  1. I my brother's cars are cute because they have a face on it!

    ReplyDelete