Friday, April 6, 2018

A Trip To Ensenada

My trip to Ensenada was amazing. It was no ordinary trip that you have to take a plane, I actually went there by boat! It was fun it was a cruise. I went with my dad, stepmom, and  step sister. Me and my step sister had so much fun we went to the pool almost all every day, we went to a diva show, we played jenga and bean bag tossing by the pool, and we watched two comedy shows.  They were really funny, but the most fun part that my step sister and I both agreed on was racing my stepmom and dad to our room or to the main lobby.

A reason why my stepsister and I would race my dad and stepmom was because my dad and stepmom  could never agree on what to take either the stairs or the elevator. My stepsister and I always agreed to take the stairs because the elevator took way too long to come but my dad and stepmom always agreed on the elevator because they would not keep going up and down stairs. They said they will only do it if we had our room a little bit more high up because we were on level four and the main lobby was at level ten so they did not feel like going up and down stairs. And what was also really fun about it because my stepsister and I kept winning them all the time even though the elevator is technically faster than stairs.

Once we got to Ensenada my step mom's friend picked us up from boat and took us horseback riding !!! I only sat on top of the horse I was too scared to go all the way to the beach with the horse but my step sister and stepmom did my dad stood with me waiting for them. While we were waiting for them we actually got to pet one of the horses and actually we got to see how the man bring in the foal and train them to get used to people. After that my step mom's friend took us to a beach. It was cool because when the waves keep hitting each other and made this big gush of water and it was so big that it wet most of us. We also got to collect a few items from the beach. My step sister got four sand dollars, a clam, and a flower. I just got a flower but my stepsister gave me two of hers but one of them broke so I only have one. They are very fragile. In the same area  you can play with wild animals they have rescued. My step sister and I went to play with a lion cub they rescued. He was really heavy but I only carried him for a little bit because he doesn’t like to be carried. After we went to eat my step mom and my dad ate what I think was oyster with shrimp, cheese, lime, and different things on it. My step sister and I ate tacos. After that we went walking and I bought a shawl for my teacher. Then we had to go back on the boat. I had so much fun I hope I can go on a cruise again soon.





The clam my step sister found


The water gusher that wet everyone


The oysters my dad and step mom ate



The lion cub my step sister and I played with


The lion cub
The sun setting in Ensenada

      The flower I got from the beach

                                 
                            Some of the horses we got to ride


No comments:

Post a Comment