Friday, April 20, 2018

New Start

It is so sad to close out the fifth grade year at this elementary school. I will be leaving this
great school. But I will not forget the great days I had here. I will be departing for my
friends. And I will sadly be departing from my teachers. This is not easy for me.
Closing out this year will be sad but fun. It will open a new chapter in my life.


Leaving the school will be like leaving home. I can only return on days that I am free. It would
be like I am not where I’m supposed to be because I will be new going to middle school it
might uncomfortable there but I will be comfortable with some of my friends there. It won’t
be easy leaving the school that I have been with since I was 5 to go to a whole new one.


I will be leaving my friends. They brighten up my day and make the way more fun. I will only
have a few that will be going to the same school. I will not forget my friends that have been
with me since pre-school. I will surely make new friends but none of them would be like the
ones that I have had in elementary school and preschool. And feel like getting rid of some
of the family member that I have been with since the start. It is very sad for me but I am
also very happy.


I will also be leaving The teachers that I knew about before I even got to the elementary
school. Such as the teachers that my siblings had and several other teachers that either
retired or left. These teachers will all have a place in my heart. I will never forget them
because they were very special to me. Even the ones that did not teach me. I expect
all of them and will remember all of them.

Leaving my school will not be easy. Leaving everyone I know. Leaving everyone I knew
since I was only five. I will never forget my elementary school. Closing out the year will
be so sad but so great at the same time. I will be closing out one chapter of my life
opening another. I can’t wait but at the same time I can. I love elementary school and
will never forget it EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment