Friday, April 20, 2018

Entering The Middles

Wow I'm so proud of myself, I have nearly accomplished my journey through elementary school Elementary School has been great since the day I walked in when I was very young.

 The teachers have guided me through all of my grades until now and they have told me to follow my dreams and they always told not only me the other students that if we want to be successful in life we have to pay attention in class.

Students have also been nice to me and been a great help. Right now I would name all the people that have been nice to me, make me laugh, and they been there for me whenever I need help.

Now that I'm almost culminating I am going to end the beginning and enter the Middle. I am very excited for this to happen to me not only because of the fact that I'm going to be in a higher grade than I am but I will not be flunking. YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment