Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Miraculous:Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Is The Best Show Ever

Recently, I have been obsessed with a show. This show is on Netflix. It is called Miraculous:Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir.

In December, I went to a little girl's birthday, she turned 5. Her Birthday Party's Theme was about the show. I wasn't really into the show back then.

In late February, my little sister started watching it. I did not watch with her, because I thought I would not like it. But then, one day, I was bored, so I went to watch some t.v I was going to watch a movie on Netflix in my parent's room, but my little sister was already there. I didn't want to kick her out, so I just sat and watched Miraculous with her. It turned out I actually liked the show, and started watching more and more.

 By early March, I had finished watching the whole season. There was only 1 season, so I was disappointed. Then, I did some research, and found out that the first 12 episodes of season 2 was going to come out March 30. That was a Saturday. I circled the day on my calender, and waited for it to come out. Then, the morning it come out, which was on a Saturday, I woke up at 9:00, which was earlier than usual. I was so excited, I immediately turned on the t.v., and went to Netflix. I woke up my little sister, and we watched together. Once we finished those episodes, I wanted to see the next ones. But, they had not come out yet. So, I had to wait from March 30 to April 13 for ONE Episode to come out. So that's where I am now, waiting for the next episode(s) to come out.

In Miraculous ladybug, the main characters are Marinette, Adrien, and Hawk Moth. They live in Paris, France. Marinette and Adrien were chosen to get a Miraculous, which is a jewel. Marrinette got an earring, and Adrien got a ring. So, they put them on, and then a Kwami appears. A Kwami is a magical being that goes inside the miraculous, and makes them magical. So, the 2 kids have to say something in order to transform into Ladybug and Cat Noir.  Marrinettte says Tikki, spots on, and Adrien says, Plagg, Claws out. Ladybug gets a yo-yo, which is indestructible. Cat Noir gets a stick that is also indestructible. (I'll make another blog to explain more about the yo-yo and the stick)

Anyways, there is a guy named Hawkmoth, and he is the villian. He has a Miraculous, too , but he uses it for evil. He has the power to give a person powers, and make them his sidekick. But, he uses his powers for evil. He has a lair, and it has white butterflies. When someone gets angry or sad, he gets a butterfly and turns it purple. (It is no called an Akuma) So, the Akuma flies to the person, and it touches an object that the person has. Once that happens, the person gets their powers, and do whatever they want. But then, Hawkmoth tells them if they want to keep their powers, they have to get Labybug's and Cat Noir's miraculouses.(I'll put more info in my other blog.) That's when Ladybug and Cat Noir come in. They use their powers, and unakumatize the person, which is to make that person normal again.

In my OPINION this is the BEST Show ever on Netflix!

I will keep my readers updated.

4 comments: