Tuesday, April 17, 2018

New Glasses

On Saturday April 14, it was time to reveal something that I have been waiting 2 weeks for them. MY NEW GLASSES. When I got to the optometrists office they identified that I was Katherine and they presented my glasses to me. My glasses look so nice, I was very thrilled.

As soon as I got to hold them I had to learn some new tips in how to take care of them.       

 First, they told me that the glasses had screws on the corners and whenever they unscrew to take them back to get fixed or fix them myself. Well not me but my mom.

Then, I learned how to put them on and take them gently so they won't break.

Lastly, they told me that I can go to CVS and buy a special spray that can clean them.

The glasses were very comfortable and most importantly they helped my eyesight.






No comments:

Post a Comment