Friday, April 20, 2018

Lucas The Donkey

Lucas is the best donkey I've ever known. And I think the only donkey I'll ever get to know. Lucas is nice and sweet. He is a small donkey but with a big heart.

On Sunday the 15th of April, I went to Topanga. Topanga is the best place and I really love it. This is because when you're at Topanga you feel free. I know this might be a little deep but that's how I feel. This is because you feel the air all in your face at once. And you discover new things. Like snakes live there. They're almost everywhere in Topanga. Sometimes when you going into the mountains or just hiking you might be  a little scared. But enough about that let's talk about Lucas!!

 Lucas is cute and sweet but he prefers girls over boys. I don't know why but it's really funny. My Dad's friend told him that Lucas like the women more than the men. So my dad got closer and Lucas turned his head. My mom and I thinking that was really funny, laughed. Then when I got closer he stayed and let me pet him. I hugged him and I wanted to get on him but I knew that I was way too heavy for that cute little donkey. So my sister got on him.

I was really jealous. I touched his forehead and that was the softest part he had. I had so much fun and especially liked petting Lucas.




No comments:

Post a Comment