Friday, April 20, 2018

My New Stuff Animal

   
        On April 15th, 2018, it was my cousin's baby shower. We went to her husband's grandpa's house because the party was going to be there. When we got there, there was stuff animals of TV shows on the tables. I saw my favorite stuff animal. Pua, the pig from the movie Moana. Pua is a name in Hawaiian, which means Flower. The reason I like Pua is because it is cute, adorable, fluffy, and funny. When I watched the movie Moana, at that moment, I started to love Pua.

       In the middle of the party, my cousin gave all of us a necklace with a baby sucker on it. She told us, "The game is going to be fun because if you have a necklace on, you can not bend/cross your arms or legs, but if you do, if somebody sees you, then the person has to take your necklace and then your out. The person with more necklaces, wins a stuff animal in the table." When she said that, I knew I was going to win. After an hour or two, the game was over. Obviously, I won because I wanted the stuff animal. When she called me up, She said, "So Mariana, which stuff animal do you want?" I told her Pua and my little baby cousin started to cry because she wanted it. I was happy I won it because if I didn't, I would be mad. To this day, I have Pua and I love it more than anything in the whole wide world, even my dog. 

So Classtopians, do you love a stuff animal more than anything in the whole wide world? If so, which stuff animal? And if it is from a show/movie, what show/movie?



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite stuff animal is Lotso, from "Toy Story 3."

    ReplyDelete