Tuesday, April 17, 2018

My New Shoes

On April 2nd, 2018, my parents, siblings, and I went to Citadel Outlets. Citadel Outlets is an outdoor mall with popular shoe and clothes brands. Citadel Outlets is located in Citadel Drive. We go there every month to shop for shoes/clothes. When we got there, we went to the store Puma to get my brother some sweaters. After we finished buying every body's things (Except mine) we went to get some ice cream and then we went to get me some sweaters, shirts, and shoes at the store Nautica. When we were done shopping, we went to my aunties house to make some cupcakes. I was happy to have new shoes, sweaters, and shirts. I hope I can get more next time. 

So Classtopians, have you been to Citadel Outlets and bought new shoes/shirts/sweaters?




Box of shoes

My shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment