Sunday, October 15, 2017

Boring Lunch

Lunch is getting a bit boring. Every single week, we get the same menu! On October 10, 2017, we got nachos with beans and cheese. The nachos chips are so dangerous. If you break them, the edges are so sharp that you can cut the inside of your mouth. You could make your self bleed. I know this information because once I had a chipped lip and I ate the nacho and it burned. The bean and cheese are chunky. It has a lot of tomato sauce. The nachos are salty, if you have a chipped lip, it is going to burn! Nachos, beans, cheese, and chocolate milk do not go together. It just taste so weird!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it is getting boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they would give different foods for lunch.

      Delete
  3. In my new school we get better lunches, but I still miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete