Friday, October 6, 2017

Jacob Came to Visit

On October 3rd, 2017, Jacob came back to Classtopia for a visit. We were in class and there was a knock on the door. Then Jacob's mom walked and said I have a surprise for you guys. Our teacher said, Is Jacob here?  Then Jacob peeked from behind his mom's back. There was big scream in the class as everyone saw him. They all started walking over to him.  All the boys huddled around him.  They hugged him.

We were so happy to see him that some people got emotional.  Sergio started crying tears of joy to see him. They were best buddies when Jacob was still here.

We wanted to show him all of the gardens and what new things happened in Classtopia. We had so much fun with him we hope we can see him again.

Somewhere in the picture below is Jacob!



Jacob and the boys group hug


3 comments:

  1. When I walked in the door I thought that I was dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was coming back from the restroom,and so were a bunch of other people. Suddenly, Mariana said, "Jacob is here!" And, everyone ran up the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there, did you guys tell him I left?

    ReplyDelete