Thursday, October 19, 2017

Squishy Balls For Sale.

On October, 18, 2017 My mom bought me 3 squishies. If you don't know what they are it is a medium sized ball and it is full of slime. It also has a net around it. Which is why it is called a squishy because when you squish it some little  round small balls stick out. It is so satisfying. There are two kinds of squishies.  Some that you squish but it doesn't have slime in it. It has foam. Then the other one is the one with slime. Then there is another it is like the one with the slime in it but the slime inside of it is a diffrent color then the outside.  I got it cheap because it was 1 dollar. Since it was cheap my mom said why don't you sell it. I said okay. I decided to sell it for 1 dollar and 50 cents. I decided that if I sold it for 2 dollars no one would buy. So I thought why not 1 dollar fifty. I would still get a 50 cents profit. I started to sell today. The people who bought  was Daniela. But many Classtopians thought they were cool but they didn't have money so they asked me to save it for them. I think tommorow a lot of people will buy.

color changing sqishy with bubbles sticking out.


regular squishy 

2 comments:

  1. I think that the one that changes color is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the one that changes is nice because when you squish it, it comes out a different color. Also, the normal one is pretty nice too.

    ReplyDelete