Sunday, October 15, 2017

San Pedro Fish Market

On October 8th, I went to San Pedro Fish Market and Restaurants!! The food was so good there because I love fish. At first, we went to my dad's cousin's house because his aunt died. After a while, we ate mole with chicken and when we were done, we did a prayer. When the prayer finished, we left and my dad asked us "Where do you guy's want to go?'' and my brother said "The Fish Market", and my dad said "Okay". When my brother said The Fish Market I told my mom "What's that?' and she said "Its a market with restaurants that sell fish and more sea food." My brother knew that because he said that before I was born, they used to go there a lot.

It took us about an hour to get there because there was A LOT of traffic. My mom said to go to sleep for a while because its going to take long to get there. I went to sleep for about..20 minutes and then I was watching a movie with my cousin on his phone. After a few minutes, we got there and it was smelling A LOT like fish!!! There were different kinds of restaurants in the Fish Market. I ordered a fried fish and it was so Delicious.
My fried fish
My mom, dad, and sister didn't finish their food, so we had to take it home because we didn't want to waste food. When we put the food in the box, we went down to the little pier to see the fish. We saw a big boat, a little boat, and a police boat. When we saw the big boat, there was a yellow hand that was waving at us. We saw the police boat picking up trash like paper plates, paper cups and chip bags. We saw the big boat with rooms on it, guests, and servants. The little boat carried people so they can go and see fishes and seals.

The thing that I didn't like about the fish market is that, you have to make a big line to go to the restroom. Where we ate, there was a restroom in the corner and I was going to go there, but they have closed the area by then. When we were about to leave, my brother wanted an ice cream, so my dad gave him money so he can go and by one. When he came back, he had 3 kinds of ice cream flavors. The ice cream flavors were pina colada, coconut, and gum. I had a blast at The Fish Market, I hope I get to go there again.

So Classtopians, have you been to San Pedro Fish Market??? If you haven't, then I recommend you to got there.

Big Boat
Police Boat
Little Boat
Ice cream

Left overs

2 comments: