Monday, October 2, 2017

Fidget Spinner Fun

Hey! Have you heard about the new toys that are out? The people that design toys came up with fidget spinners.

If you're bored, these toys will help you. People who sell them say, it calms you down, when you have stress. In my opinion is, it does not calm you down when you have stress. I think it is just a fun toy to play with. They also say it could be for special kids. You can buy these fun toys anywhere 7 eleven store, ice cream truck, also at shell's gas station, and last but not least the Internet on Amazon or eBay. 

This is a picture  of a fidget spinner
A picture of my fidget spinner spinning at home

        You can also do more than just spin it. Let me show you some of the tricks I can do. You can also do a contest on which one spins the longest or see if you can spin all of the fidget spinners at the same exact time. You also may do something funny but cool, like stack them all up and spins them different directions.  



And there you have the tower of four fidget spinners. Please if you would like to get one ask your parents for $5 and that’s all you need to know about fidget spinners.


I totally disagree with the principal of my school. She takes spinners away from kids who bring them to school. She did this because ONE kid used his spinner to hurt another kid. So now everyone is punished. Fidget spinners are toys but they are no harm to the school. I like playing with Fidget Spinners.

3 comments: