Sunday, October 15, 2017

Hard work

Today was Saturday and today I was going to do something at my school.   We said we were going to make a new garden so when I was done preaching, I was close to the school. I thought that I should walk in and I saw Ms. H and Ms. J and a friend, Ms. P.  They had already started so then I said, "Hello". They were surprised that I came. Ms. H said "Is that you Christopher" and I said, "Yes". So then I started to pull  my sleeves up so that I could start to work. Some teachers were there not to help but to clean in the kindergarten, garden area and to do something in their classrooms. So then Ms. B., our principal came to check, she said she will be helping us. When I came some crates were full so I went to go empty them with MS. P.  It was easy but when we came back there was heavy trash bags so then we went to throw them out, they were  heavy like 10 pounds. But atlas we were done so then we went back.

I pulled out the weeds while Ms. H cut them because they were hard to take out and the bad thing was it was 90 degrees hot. What a hot day!  When we were almost done we saw some roots so Ms. H came and got this tool that was metal and had four swirl sharp lines.  It took out the roots it was awesome. So then we took all the roots. Then my teacher finally came to help. Ms. B. was so funny she didn't want to talk to her  because the work was so hard and she was tired. We all laughed.

We continued on but the sun made it hard to work in one part. We thought if we watered it so that it wouldn't be so dry. Ms. H. watered so then we saw lots of insects  come out like Black Beatles, 2 roaches, and some spiders. Then my mom came so then I had to go. But this day was a sweaty, hard working, and hot.

IMG_0476.jpg
 Ahhh, what a mess!



IMG_0487.JPG
This is filling the trash bag.

IMG_0473.JPG
This is Ms. H. cutting the weeds.





IMG_0479.JPG
When we were almost done.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Christopher for helping clear out the area!

    ReplyDelete