Thursday, October 5, 2017

The Return Of Pepe Or Shall I Say Jake.

On October 3rd, Pepe returned!! When I came back from school, I ate, read my book Echo, and did my homework. After a few minutes, I was watching TV and the bell rang. I ran to the door and it was Pepe and his new owners. When I yelled "Pepe", his owners said "PEPE?", and I said "Oh I'm sorry, whats his name'', and they said "Jake". When Chloe heard PEPE she ran to the door and saw her son. I was really happy that I saw him again, because I didn't even say goodbye, but I found out that Pepe and his new owners live near our block. I asked my mom if I can go visit him someday and she said OKAY.
Jake 
When Chloe saw her son, she started to play with him all around my backyard. We have an Apple tree and when apples fall Chloe bites them, and when we had Jake (PEPE) they used to fight for them all the time.
Jake and Chloe playing 
 I Hope Jake will come back and visit again, so I can play with him again. So, classtopians have you ever sold your dog and it came back for a visit??

5 comments:

  1. Mariana your blog is awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new owners of jake [Pepe] were so nice because they brought the dog so you and Chloe can see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariana your blog is great and the dogs are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where you sad when he left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was really nice of the owners to let Pepe (Jake) visit you!

    ReplyDelete