Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Bye, Bye Elementary

Classtopians are about to leave the 5th grade. We are heading to middle school! It has been a great adventure in Elementary school. These 2 years of the same class was awesome because we were able to start gardens. It was also a nice thing to start a blog and the departments. I will miss all my friends that I had. I hope I see my best friend Natalia again. This was my favorite class of all because we got to experience a lot of things and beautify our school. Luckily I will still be visiting my school because my younger sister will be attending this school. 

Middle school will be different because you won't only have 1 teacher you will have many. Middle school will be different and get harder and harder but I'm prepared because our teacher taught us a bunch. 


                                 Have a great summer vacation. I know I will!
                                   
                                           I will miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment