Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Goodbye M and Hello Summer Vacation

It was a great experience at my elementary school, but now I need to leave my old school because it is time to take a new path in my life. This is the end of my old path. Summer vacation is coming and everyone is going to miss all their friends, but I'm so excited for summer vacation because I'm to visit my grandparents from my mom's side!

Also, we are going to go to pools to get super WET! My cousins will come to my house everyday so we could to a water balloon fight!! In Mexico, I am always going to play with all of my 18 cousins. Then, we are going to the plaza because it looks so beautiful at night. The worst thing that happens in Mexico is that it rains so much that your car could get stuck. Another thing that I'm going to do over the summer is that I am going to study to get ready for middle school. I hope everyone has a great summer and I want my class to be prepared for middle school and succeed in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment