Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Leaving M

On June 6, 2018, all 5th grade Magnet students will be culminated from the 5th grade. This means that all the memories we had will be remembered . Going on to the next level is a big deal. This means we'll have more work  and more classes to go to. If I just practice every day, I think I will be ready for  the sixth grade. In the higher grades it will be much harder like 7th grade and 8th grade because you will not have 1 teacher, but many teachers. I am sad because I will not see my friends when I go to middle school.



  But the good thing about it is that we have summer vacation , so that gives us time to think about going to Middle school. For summer vacation I am going to Disneyland and Great Wolf Lodge which is a water park and also continue playing Basketball. 



No comments:

Post a Comment