Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Summer Vacation Plan

Today is June 5 and there are 2 more days of school left, and then off to middle school.

Tomorrow is our culmination and I am excited that we are almost going to middle school and best of all SUMMER VACATION.

The only thing I do not like is that I'm going to miss all my friends. When I was in earlier grades
I would see my friends the next year but now in the 5th grade it is over.

During the summer besides hanging out with my friends I will READ A LOT, play with my little sister, go with my dad, and get ready for middle school by studying.

Close to the end of summer I will be going to this vacation bible camp at my church. It is called VBS Maker Fun Factory. I will be a one of the leaders in charge of a group of kids. The camp is 5 days for 1 week. Then we celebrate that it is finished on Saturday by dancing on stage.

Swimming is also something that I will want to do during the summer. My friend from church has a pool near her apartment and she invited me to it.

I hope I do more during the summer and have fun. Classtopians I will miss you all and hope you have fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment