Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Going to the Year of 1867

This is the story of me going into the year 1867

So,my name is Niven your ordinary 5th grader. And this morning I went to school and my whole class and I were studying and talking about what happened in 1867. And we were talking about the dunce hat, the way they showered, and a lot of other things in 1867.

All of a sudden I heard the bell ring for recess and I opened the door but I turn out to not be in my year. I was wearing overalls,a big hat with a long rim,and some big boots, and a checkered flannel shirt included and there was a big dusty road filled with dirt. Out of nowhere a ball made of hay rolls by.

It starts to seem interesting so in my head I'm thinking about where I could possibly be. So I start to wander off. I seek a school and notice something familiar when I start to peek through the window secretly because I don't know where I could possibly be.

What I notice is one and by one only one poor kid being humiliated while sitting on the bench at the corner with the dunce hat. And I also saw other kids getting beat up or hit by the teacher with a stick a saw a kid getting smacked for using his left hand.

I did definitely not want to go in there. So I kept on wandering around and saw something else that caught my eye a house near bye and women/wife/mother were sewing and washing.

Also I wondered where all the cars were. And see other pedestrians and asked them where all the cars were. Huh! And then I ask what year am I in? They say huh the year is 1867. I say ohh thank you have good day then they say wait why must you ask of the year then I stay still and think and say because my calendar/chart ript. The pedestrians say um ok young fellow goodbye. I respond good day. And some other pedestrians that i bump into happen to let me sleep at there house for the day it starts to get dark.I tell the nice young lady and man that i thank you for letting me stay. But before I go to sleep i ask them how many days have I really been here they say a couple i say politely  ok. Than the young lady says you've been wandering around outside along time! And why do you ask because I awfully feel like it hasn't been my first day here. She responds oh no! You ok though you seem very and I mean very sleepy I respond yes and greet them a good night and fall into a deep sleep. And notice this shaking and wake up and see that I'm back in my year and I hug everyone including my teacher and say thank you I love being back in the year 2018. And everyone including the teacher said where did you go. I responded 1867 and they said how we saw you under the table and then was sleeping like in a deep sleep on the table that's all. Ohh ok. I said but than my partner Jessie says other than that you were sleepwalking at recess to lunch we shaked you a very long time but you didn’t wake up so, everyone just waited and of course you were not late  because me and aiden got you surprisingly to class on time lucky enough! But you mist a lot other than the morning information. Thanks for the back up information though I said. Jessie said you welcome sir. He also said I will be glad to tell the information we got today. And of course I responded sure. Ok see you later alligator he said as a joke I responded in a while crocodile.

No comments:

Post a Comment