Tuesday, June 5, 2018

My Summer Break Plan

I am excited for our culmination, which is tomorrow. I am excited to go to middle school. But most important, I am excited about SUMMER BREAK.

Summer break is 10 weeks long, which gives us 70 days of vacation. I might go to summer camp. If it is fun, I will go for six weeks. But if it is not, I will un-enroll.

Then, in July, summer music classes start. I'm not sure how long it is, but I'm sure that by August it will end.

Then, a week before school starts, I need to go to my middle school. This is so that I can get the books I need, and learn where my classrooms are. Hopefully I will make friends during that time.

I also plan to go camping. I hope we can go camping at Mammoth mountains, just like we did last year. This year, I hope I am able to ride the horses. Another place I want to go camping is at Bakersfield.

I also hope to read a LOT. I will go to the library and check out a lot of books.

And of course, I will write more blog entrees. These will update you at what I am doing.
Also, I will sleep in late. I will not wake up at 6 a.m every morning for no good reason.

This is technically my summer plan. I can't wait to do all of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment