Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Coding!

Some people want to learn how to code. No, I am not talking about where you just drag the things in. It is scripting, scripting is in everything you do on websites. If you wanted to learn the basics of scripting the best website I recommend is codecademy.com. This website teaches you languages of coding. The 2 languages I know are Python, and Java Script. Python language is print ("Text"), Java Script language is console.log('Text'). Coding is really interesting to me. Since, I never knew coding would have languages. Codecademy is really useful if you want to be a game maker in the future. Coding allows you to do many things. Coding is used to script the games you play online. Coding needs you to type a bunch of lines if you are scripting something in your game. Some scripts won't work sometimes since they are glitched, or contain bugs, I do not mean the living bugs I mean the coding bugs. These bugs will appear in game sometimes. where the animation doesn't play, if the game has animations for certain actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment