Friday, June 15, 2018

Disneyland

On June 11, my parents woke me up at 5:30. "Hurry up and get ready, we're going somewhere.", they said. So, I got ready, and everyone else got in the car. We got on the freeway, but I fell asleep. I woke up at a parking lot. "Where are we?" I asked."We're at Disneyland!!" exclaimed my dad.

We got out of the car and went to the place where they check your bags. After that, we got on a tram that took us to the entrance to Disneyland. We bought two-day tickets, and entered at Disneyland. (We chose that over Disney California Adventure.) When we entered, the first ride we went to was Pinnochio's daring adventure. You sit on a cart, and it moves through the "house". As it moves, you see Pinnochio's story.

We went to many more rides like this, like Snow White's Scary Adventure, Peter Pan's Flight, and many more. Then we went to Dumbo's Ride. You ride on and elephant in the air.

Then, we went to Mickey's Toontown. While my little brother went to Mickey's house, my dad took me and my sisters to a little roller coaster ride.

After that, we went to Storybook Land. We rode on a canal, and on the sides were miniature houses of some Disney Characters. While we rode along, the person driving the canal told us the stories.

We ate pizza at pizza Planet for lunch.

We then went to Critter Land, and went on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. After this, we went to Splash Mountain. We waited in line for an hour, but it was worth it. We sat down on this log (it had seats, of course). It was in the water, so it was kind of like a boat. Then, it went up on a little ramp. It went down on a little ramp, and I got wet. Then, it went up some more, and finally came down. According to a sign, it was  50 ft drop. I felt like I was going to fall out of the log.I screamed all the way down, and screamed more because when we got to the bottom, I was totally soaked. By then the ride ended, and we got off. The sad part is, I had to spend the rest of the time wet, and was already 8:30.

We went to the Haunted Mansion. When we entered, we went inside an elevator. There were picture on the wall at the top, and it was creepy, because ans we went down, the pictures extended. A voice said,"Are we going down, or is just your imagination?" Then the lights went out, and some people screamed. The voice said,"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you immatures!" The lights came back on, and we walked down a hallway. There where these seats waiting for us there. We rode on these seats through the house. The creepiest thing was the handles on the doors were rattling. We just passed through a graveyard, and that was it. At the end, the voice, "There you are, I've been waiting for you. Beware of hitchhikers!" Then we saw hitchhiker ghosts. Our chair thing passed by a mirror, and then there was a hithchiker ghost in the seat with us. This made me glad I was in the seat with my mom and sister, because there was no more room for the ghost. HA! We then reached the end, and we got out of the seat. The voice said, "Now the ghosts will follow you home. HAHAHA!" That was the end.

When we came out, my brother was crying. But he stopped crying, because there was a show going on at the Rivers Of America. There was a boat, and it was telling a story with picture formed from light. There were also a lot of fireworks.

This trip to Disneyland was awesome!




The Flying Elephants


This was one of my favorite rides, The Teacups!

This is the 50 ft drop. You can't see the rest of the slope, though. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! A trip to Disneyland with the family is amazing. You are sure to make all Classtopians jealous. I enjoyed the story and the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go to Disneyland. It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete