Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Las Vegas Summer

Over the summer I am planning to go to Las Vegas, and the beach. My family and I usually go to Vegas when school ends, but this time we are going in July. When we get to Vegas, we are planning to go to Wet 'N Wild. In case you don't know what it is,  I'll explain it to you. It is a water park with cool water slides, lazy rivers and more.

I go to the beach only on Friday nights because my mom, my siblings and I go pick up my dad from work and go to the Pacific Park. You may be wondering ' Why At Night?'  I go at night because when I go to the Pacific Park at 3:00 p.m there is long lines for the rides and at night the lines are shorter. When I go to the Dragon ride I can see light of the city.

I will not just be having fun, I will also have to read 5th grade books because I usually don't read a lot at home, I just play around. Now I have to start reading books and stop entertaining myself with electronics. I will also have to work on 5th grade math because next year in 5th grade there will be a lot more math problem solving going on in Classtopia. I will sure miss 4th grade and Classtopia, but meanwhile I'm on vacation I will write blogs about exciting things that happened to me during summer vacation.

So, Classtopians what are you planning to do this summer?? 
                     

3 comments:

  1. I have been to Nevada before, but not Las Vegas. I went to a river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete