Wednesday, June 7, 2017

My Plans for Summer Vacation

Summer time is almost here for us Classtopians. Summer is the most fun season because we have school off. We all hope to have a fun summer.

 My plans for summer are super fun. I will be glad to share them with you.  First, I will be going to Knott's Berry Farm and Soak City. My mom and dad bought the year tickets and we could go there every day if we wanted to.  Soak City is where you get wet and have fun with water. The park has slides and a lot of big pools. Knott's Berry Farm is also very fun. There are a lot of cool roller coasters that I like to ride. There is also rides for little kids. My favorite ride there is an Egypt Egyptian one. I have been to Knott's Berry Farm before, and it was amazing. I can't wait to go there again.

The next thing we will do is we will go on a trip to the four corners. The four corners are Utah, Arizona, Colorado, and New Mexico. Last summer I also went on this trip and it was really fun. We didn't camp in a trailer we stayed in a hotel. The hotels were really big and had very huge pools too. The canyons were very beautiful. We hiked and took lots of pictures.

The last thing I am planning to do is to read a bunch of books. At home I have so many books that I will need to check my inventory in the Decentralized Library to find the best ones. Maybe I can trade with some of my friends for some more titles. But one book I kept in mind is The Chocolate Touch. My summer reading goal is to read about twenty books. I hope other Classtopians read the books they have never read from their home. Can't wait to have book discussions in Google Classroom.

I hope this summer will be just like I planning for it to be.

2 comments:

  1. So you're going to those states?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be the best summer.

    ReplyDelete