Sunday, September 10, 2017

A Great Party

On Saturday, I went  to Alyssa's birthday party. We had so much fun, because Ashley was there too!

I arrived at four. We sat down and ate. I got chicken, orange rice, beans, and a piece of bread. The roasted chicken was DELICIOUS! You could choose white or orange rice. Alyssa came and ate with me. She was a super hero, just like her little sister, Naomi. Naomi had her hair blue, so I asked Alyssa about it. She had dyed her hair. But, unfortunately, Alyssa could not die her hair because it was too thick. So, instead she clipped on colored hair. Then, Ashley came and sat with us. Ashley's mom was talking with my mom about school, while we talked about hair.

When we finished eating, we went to the jumper. It was cool because there was a slide! There was a little section to jump, then the slide. We jumped and went down the slide, but then it got kind of full, so got out. Then, Alyssa led us  to a jumper in the back. That is where the littler children were playing. It was kind of high, so we used a little ladder to climb on. We jumped there for a while, but soon came out.

We went inside Alyssa's house. I found out that she had gone to Texas and Arizona! That is cool! Ashley found an electric piano. We played with that for a bit, then we went into her kitchen. Her kitchen looked nice. Then, I saw her fish! The big fish bowl had pebbles at the bottom, and a little plant. The fish was red. Ashley actually touched it!

We went back in the jumper with the slide, and this time it was not full. My little brother joined us, and he just kept going down the slide. We played a little bit of tag, Then came out. Alyssa went in her house, and came out with goody bags!. The girls got a barrel of monkeys, candy, and a little package to make bracelets. The boys got candy, a barrel of monkeys, and an airplane.

Soon, I had to leave. I wanted to stay more, but could not. I said bye, then went home. I had a lot of fun today, with Alyssa and Ashley.

This is the slide.


This is my goody bag.




My favorite thing is the barrel of monkeys.  These are the monkeys.

The barrel.


2 comments: